This week I was working a few things for my dedicated server and keeping it up to date as possible. I was having issues trying to get the PHP to work and it mainly took a few hours trying to figure out the problem was.
At first, I tried to removed PHP version 5.4 since is no longer available for support and shit just hit the fan trying to figure out why the system won’t recognized the any PHP above 5.4.
I tried restarting the server couple of time and remove uncertain things is not necessary and couldn’t find the problem was, then i figured it out.
I had to disable mod_php because that was for apache user while the system was using FCGid ( run as a virtual server owner ) then it worked.
Sometimes the things we do that just doesn’t make sense.